Mr. Dyer’s background and professional expertise is in the field Sales and Marketing with extensive experience in territory management, consultative selling and customer service. Motivated and resourceful, combines strong personal work ethics and principles. Utilizing his exceptional skills in identifying and solving problems, Mr. Dyer is recognized for increasing productivity, consistently and significantly exceeding goals, team building, motivating and managing employees. Mr. Dyer is recognized for his excellent interpersonal communication skills and is bilingual.
Specialties: Brand products for Gerber Products Company , GCW , Island Chill and Aqua Pacific Natural Mineral Water.
Also assist in merger of Gerber Products Company and Heartland Bank. GCW Gladiator Championship Wrestler VP Sales and Marketing. Shop stuard for UFLCIO Union Wharehouse Local 449. Los Angeles, California School Site Council Member. Member MAGA
AUTISM UNITES, Los Angeles, CA 2012-Present
Director of Business Development
Responsible for improving the marketing position and long-term organizational strategic goals, build key customer relationships, negotiate and close business deals, maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions and responsible for the organization’s financial prosperity.
3D MARKETING AND JAKKMODE LLC, March 2008 – Present
Providing solutions to profitability issues for Distributors and Manufactures.Strategic Sales and Marketing. Branding and Naming. Identify segments lifestyle & purchase patterns of your customers with commitment, efectiveness and value. Design,implement and manage sales infrastructure.
EXPO DESIGN CENTER, Redondo Beach, California, 2007 – 2008
- Provided outstanding customer service, Drove the sales and profitability of the store.
- Supervise and train Customer Service Associates.
- Provided valuable input into merchandising decisions, strong product knowledge and lead and developed others.
- Meet and surpassed metrics in credit sales 150% over plan.
- Developed and trained associates to achieve their metrics.
- Support trained 120 associates on all policies and procedures pertaining to the Trade Department.
- Trained associates with specific Product Knowledge in Custom Design Closets.
- Had the highest year to date Trade sales in credit cards at 200% to plan.
- Exceeded referral goals in year 2007 – 15% over plan and 2008 – 25% over plan.
RALPHS MARKET, Los Angeles, California, 2003 – 2004
- Open and close store, order products for restocking, price changes wrote schedule, resolve customer issues, shipping and receiving. Responsible for daily function of store including profitability.
- Reduced shrinkage and recovered funds from vendors who had in the pass violated store procedures in refunds that affected the P& L.
- Implemented Just in Time Inventory which reduced liability and over head cost.
LONGS DRUGS, Beverly Hills, California, 2000 – 2003
- Responsible for opening/closing of store, the daily function of the store and all over counter drugs. Supervised employees and evaluation .Set up registers for cashiers, count safe and package funds for Brinks.
- Approved orders for displays and restocking. Dealt with all vendors
- Stream line inventory and control shipping and receiving to cut cost assisted in increasing profit sharing dividends.
- Increased Mystery Shop Score by 20%, also increased gross margins profits by 7 points utilizing 13 week reports.
HEARTLAND BANK, Los Angeles, California, 1998 – 2000
- Trained new employees in selling Visa/MasterCard/Amex/Debit, software, equipment and bank processing rates in the Los Angeles area and Riverside territory.
- Team was #1 in merchant conversions and #1 in new equipment sales.
- Awarded Special Recognition Award for productivity and sales.
- Sold the most software and proprietary down load programs, as a result assisted Heartland Bank to move up ranking from 25th place to 13th for merchant processing the first year in a new market.
GERBER PRODUCTS COMPANY , Anaheim, California, 1989 – 1998
- Sell displays, ads and new items. Maintain territory in a cost effective manner.
- Developed schematics planograms and presentations in order to drive volume.
- Maintained accurate records on all account. Build strong customer relations and ensure all customer complaints were handled with a sense of urgency. Responsible for wholesale accounts and domestic exports.
- Divert export complication with knowledge and anti-trust Guidelines.
- Received annual and monthly awards 9 years consecutively and won national sales contest for volume sales. Developed accounts in Exports where there were none before.
- Launched and monitored the new product line of Hispanic baby food in my territory.
- Assisted in merger and sale of Gerber Product Company through volume sales and provided leadership to ensure achievement of project goals during management changes.
32ND STREET MARKET, Los Angeles , California, 1987 – 1989
- Supervised 3 assistant managers and 76 employees. Dealt with all vendors on daily basis.
- Approved all displays activities. Responsible for the daily function of the market including profitability.
- Changed Market hours of operations from 16 to 24 hours and increasing 20% more sales and productivity. utilizing night crew as checkers with out additional expenses to markets bottom line. As a result of my operational change in hours, employees received a larger Christmas bonus.
K.V. MART, TOP VALU, Los Angeles, California, 1986 – 1987
Responsible for front end operations, overhead cost and customer relations, Built strong customer relations.
C F S CONTINENTAL, Los Angeles, California
1980 – 1986
- Responsible for establishing new accounts and servicing existing ones in various food supplies and related items daily cold canvassing, telemarketing, and servicing customers in a busy Los Angeles district consisting of commercial stores and restaurants.
- Achieved and surpassed all sales quotas. Interfaced with major chain stores buyers as well as small store and restaurant operators. Position significantly expanded personal sales expertise.
- Penetrated inner city areas where other reps had failed.
PRISON PREVENTERS,HALFWAY HOUSE, Los Angeles, California, 1979 – 1980
- Supervised and trained participants to develop a successful employer/employee relationship.
- Counseled on improving self-confidence and ability, to work in the public sector.
- Interfaced with policy board members, commissioners, police officials, public groups
- and individuals.
- Worked with the police department to develop and implement a “lock Safety” program for low-income areas.
CITY OF INGLEWOOD, Inglewood , California, 1975 – 1979
- Assisted in the provision of sociological and psychological evaluation for delinquent juveniles refereed by police investigators. Provided in-house term counseling.
- Developed new work sites for Summer Youth Programs. Supervised student in those programs.
Education and Professional Development
- Morningside High School Inglewood, CA, 1975 – Graduated
- California Regional Occupational Center Torrance, CA, 1975 – Computer Principles
- Certificate The forum Corporation Los Angeles, CA, 1986 – Complex Selling Certificate
- Pepperdine University Los Angeles, CA, 1979 – Business Administration BA
- A T S School Torrance, CA – Certificate
- Longs Management Ontario, CA – Certificate
- Home Depot CSC Orange, CA – Certificate
- 1999 Expert Witness Appraiser – 2000 Business Management
- 2007 DST Management Training
- California State University Domingues Hills, CA 2009 – Project Management