Residential Support Coordinator of Autism Unites’ Residential program Services
Micha Alexander has extensive experience in the the field of autism support services. For over three years, he provided daily coordination of all activities for a young man who was highly impacted by autism. In this role, he developed and implemented a gluten-free diet which substantially improved his behaviors in all areas. Micha also oversaw the coordination of services from all service providers to ensure the young man felt happy and supported at all times.
Micha has extensive experience in sales and marketing as an independent sales representative for multiple brands of health-related products. He received his Bachelors of Science degree from California State University Northridge with a major in Biology. From his educational background and professional experience, Micha is a huge proponent of the importance of a healthy diet and regular exercise in maintaining optimal health and he brings this passion to his work with the young adults that are part of the Autism Unites community.
PROFILE PROFESSIONAL COORDINATOR. BIOLOGIST, NUTRITIONIST. Organizing and overseeing activities for individuals with special needs. Reporting, scheduling day to day smooth operation between all supporting agencies. Implementing nutrition. Specialized Biology background in Genetics Telomere and Parasitology.
- Strategic planning
- Customer base segmentation
- Relationship and trust building
- In-depth market and competitive analysis
- Market penetration
- Profit maximization
- Ability to explain complex biology concepts in simple terms
2011 – Present Residential Coordinator Autism Unites
Coordinated residential program for an individual adult male highly impacted with autism and complicated by seizures. Day to day responsibilities included:
- Implemented a nutritional program based on gluten, wheat free and low sugar diet.
- Managed 3 caregivers including weekly scheduling, responsibilities and new activities.
- Scheduling coordination between different services (school, regional center, and doctors)
- Used project management software Clarizen to ensure all project and tasks between all caregivers were organized and completed on time.
2010 – 2012 Independent Marketer & Sales Representative
Built customer base and marketed Lymphatic System Cleansing Products, Telomerase Activator, Real Scientific Hemp Oil and other health products by participating in fairs, seminars and through day-to-day networking in locations with high concentration of health-conscious customers
- Sold customized nutritional programs tailored to customer specific health needs, including diabetes, arthritis and weight loss
- Products sold included 714X (Lymphatic Cleansing Products), Telomerase Activator (DNA Repair), RSHO (Repairs Endocannabinoid System (ECS)), Structured Water Ionizer Machines, Colon Hydrotherapy Packages, ZAAZ Vibration Machines, Infra Red Dry Heat Sauna
- Consistently acquired +5 new customers every month, through networking events and word of mouth
2005 – 2010 Property Marketer and Investor Liaison Fast Track Investing
Located potential investors and prospective investment property buyers through angel investor networks online and networking events, including Beverly Hills All Business Networking Group, and Calabasas Investor Meeting.
- Sold 2 million worth homes first 6 months
- Added 250 new investors to database in first 3 months (from online marketing)
- Efficiently conducted pay-per click campaign that generated multiple cash-buyer investors
- Successfully used 1-800-SELL NOW brand to locate properties for sale in specific hot-markets
Bachelor of Science, Biology • California State University Northridge • Cranio Sacral Therapy Accreditation • Upledger Institute • ImprovedResults.com • Marketing courses (Chicago)
SOFTWARE AND TOOLS
MS Office • Adobe • Clarizen • Constant Contact • Mail chimp • Housing Alerts (Market Timing Master) • Theme Zoom (Internet Marketing Software) • iMindMap (Mind Mapping Tool) • GRASP (Idea Generation Technology)